Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny is a classic single player crime-solving action-adventure. Players must collect and analyze pieces of evidence strewn throughout the various crime scenes found within the game. Because the killer considers your pursuit of him a game he will try to communicate with you through these bits of evidence. You must try to decode the meaning of the messages that he sends, follow his trail, gather all possible evidence and make sense of it all. Remember, even though you have the support of the whole FBI, it’s your wits that matter here most. In addition to evidence left by the killer, players can also gather information from the gameplay area as well as from NPC (non player characters). Evidence, as well as in-game items can be stored and recalled from the game's easily accessible inventory system.
- Crime-solving, action-adventure PC gameplay suitable for teen, through adult players.
- Dark plot full of twists and turns.
- Challenging puzzles that require logical thinking.
- Pieces of evidence that need to be found and analyzed.
- Detailed locations from various places in the United States.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: CPU 2.0 GHz (Dual Core 1,6 Ghz)
- RAM: 512MB or more
- Disc Drive: DVD-ROM drive
- Hard Drive: 4GB or more
- Video Card: Nvidia GeForce or ATI Radeon 64 MB RAM, DirectX 9 compatible
- Sound Card: Compatible with DirectX standard
- Input Device: Mouse and keyboard